Friday, January 9, 2015

Square Dog Friday... What ? Not Me !

Yea ! The best day of the week has come.
Especially if you are a Square Dog.
.
Watson
Guilty ?
Not very happy about this.
I am such a gud dug.
.
Well, yes but really could be more thehamish
.
thehamish
no i cannots tell a fib
this is me i is a gud dug 
i liken' allstuff that is all mine
minemine mine
,
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
i is gudgudgud gud dug
mine

Here is your pretty to start the weekend.
....
6th January sunset.

lights. . . parsnip 
music. . . Like I Can,  Sam Smith 
 .
As you all know I can never miss a Square Dog Friday.
It is in their contract. I have no wish to go to arbitration again. 
I always lose, big time.
My friend who came down to celebrate my Birthday week,
will have to leave Monday.
I hope to catch up then on all your blog.
cheers


10 comments:

  1. I am not sure what Hamish and Watson think gud means...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great birthday week and, loved this
    post. So very fun. Cheers and Happy SDF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blissful 'dog on back' photograph - Tess's favourite position too.
    And I absolutely love those property laws - so important when there are two dogs (would no doubt be more effective if the dogs could read though!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I love the Scottie Property Laws, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiding slippers is a service to humanity!

    Even if humanity doesn't see it that way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute. My dogs should be in jail big time!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, they're definitely guilty of stealing hearts.

    Happy weekend! I hope it's gotten warmer there again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. News flash. Upsidedown scottie looks like unmade bed...with teeth. Perfect. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahaha, too cute and funny! Watson is totally guilty for stealing everyone's heart. Goro always bribes me with his beautiful tummy :-) Love the property laws, especially # 10 & 11! Thank you for good laughs to start weekend! Have a great time with your friend!

    ReplyDelete