Friday, November 7, 2014

Square Dog Friday. . . not spoiled at all !

We all know what day this is.
Best day of the week if your a Square Dog.
Plus their contract says so and I have no wish to go to arbitration again.
I lost big last time !
.
The wonderful blog Flossy Reads has an adorably Flossy who 
likes to nap in different places. The flower pots are so far my favorite.
.
Which brings me to the napping places of The Square Ones.
Today it is my studio.
...........................

 Watson under a worktable by their window.
.
 Watson on sofa.
.
 .

 thehamish under my work desk
.
 I moved some shelves and put in another pillow.
.
 Two sleeping spaces under the bookcase.
.
 thehamish in Kirby's basket across from the bookcase.

Daughter said that soon the whole floor will be covered in pillows !
.
 Scotties come in all different colors.
.
Wonderful friend D.  found this outstanding Scotty Pin for me.
.

 thehamish doesn't nap in the sink but he does spend quite a lot of
time in there getting his bum washed.

..........................

Here is your pretty for the weekend...

 ummmmmmm we be gud
we be really gud
see our innocent faces and colorful lights
hint hint hint
yert !
.

napping. . . parsnip
music. . . You Chose,  Pet Shop Boys



18 comments:

  1. The last photo's my favorite! How do you get them to pose like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. chkikin' ... chkikin' strips !
      It is magic !
      But really they a have always been good at posing. but now that Watson is deaf it talks more hand signals.
      That photo is from 2 (?) years ago.

      Delete
  2. Great pictures, especially the one with the strings of lights.

    Gee, (yawn) I dunno why, but I suddenly have the urge to (yawn) take a nap...

    Take care, and have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I maybe could have maybe just taken a nap but I will never tell.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I rarely go shopping but my friend took me to the shops I always say I will look at but never do.
      They are doorstops and weigh a lot ! My walker fits nicely in her car.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. aww Thank You. I adore your home.
      hahahahaha, just noticed I was doing laundry and had everything still out.

      Delete
  5. Yay for Square Dogs! Such cute pictures. They are very lucky to have so many nice comfy napping places. I agree with your daughter, the floor will be covered with pillows soon :-)
    The stuffed Scotties are so cute! And the pin is very pretty! Happy Square Dog Friday and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is just the studio. There are many more places for comfy napping.

      Delete
  6. They have no shortage of sleeping spaces, I see!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah lovely lovely square black dogs! They look so happy in their many many sleeping places - just like Flossy! She is drying off right now on the armchair after a very wet walk. The chair will be damp but as long as she is comfy and toasty who cares! Thank you very much for the nice mention! Have a lovely weekend and I hope it is drier for you all than it is here in London right now where it is cold, wet and dark... - Lx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is a damp chair when a comfy and toasty gud dug is using it !

      Delete
  8. awww, they are adorable! just adorable! yert!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. That last photo could be a Christmas banner. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucky boys - they never run out of soft squishy places to nap.

    ReplyDelete