Monday, September 8, 2014

parley view parsnip... Toy review # 7

We (I) missed Square Dog Friday.
The Boys were really fine with that for once !
They were in pain and very tired.
.
We have spent the last two weeks and back and forth to the vets.
With more visits to come this week.
Both are having some set backs,
not good not good as thehamish would say.
We seem to be on a "even" now.
Thank you all for your good wishes.
.
So today is Friday with some extra chkikin' strips !
So with further ado lets woof it.
Toy Review  #7 

ooolala
,
 two French Baguettes.
.
 and Two Square Dogs
a match made in heaven
right ?
.
 But of course they have picked the same baguette.
as always
.

 minemineminemine mine mineminemine me
no... I would like this one.
.
 Nice mum tall person who feeds us,  we now have two.
nownownow me nownownownow
me memememe
me
.
me
i thehamish got's the squeeeeeaky
memememeemememeememe gots' it
mine
.
Yes, we both have the same squeeky.
i thehamish is wanting it but Waldie does not care.
.

 mememem me yes i thehamish is wantin' the squeeky
i thehamish must be gettin' it away from Watson
waldie not carin' for squeaky he lookin' for fud
.
Watson gots the squeeky now
i thehamsih is wantin' the squeeeeeeeee ee e
ooooooooooooo what does i thehamish see
.
 squeeeeeeeeky
minemineminemine mine
mine
.
 yesh i thehamish now gots' the squeeky
it is making gud noise that i must destroy
now
.

Watson's Review
This was a fun toy.

Chew. . . nice soft mouth feel
Material. . . very nice and soft but when we both played tug it ripped right away.
Squeak. . . very good squeak
Design. . . this toy was aimed at nice tall person who feeds us.
It looks just like a French Baguette with a cute hat and scarf.
I give this toy a 6 out of 10.
.

thehamish review
me
mine
now
squeak
gud
.
yert !

This toy was found at "la tarjey"
No chkikin' strips were given as payment for this review
...........................
Here is your pretty to start the week.
Clouds from the monsoons.

 .

.
squeaky. . . parsnip
music. . . Manic Monday,  The Bangles

If you missed my extra Sunday post be sure to scroll down.
It is so funny !
 yert !
















31 comments:

  1. Good thing Waldie didn't want to share. Hope your boys get better soon. Was up and down with Sir Poops last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hamish - do let poor Watson share. Trouble is that you are both so gorgeous that I can't be cross. Do hope you are both soon better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really like playing tug the best !
      They are pleased you think them gorgeous.

      Delete
  3. Manic Monday is one of my daughter's favorite songs. The stuffing from the squeaky baguette looks like tiny monsoon clouds. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right about the stuffing. You are so clever.

      Delete
  4. So pleased to be catching up with my blogging friends. I've felt bereft without you. Square ones are looking GOOOOOD. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed you too but I though you might be busy with end of summer.
      If you didn't post by this week I was going to e-mail you. I have so missed your posts

      Delete
  5. The toys look so nice before the boys get their teeth on them, but not so much when destroyed by Square Dogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their have been a few toys that I could not give them to be destroyed !

      Delete
  6. That was funny. Our girls love to rip those up as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes... must destroy the squeaky !

      Delete
    2. Aren't they funny. Such a clear goal. Too cute.

      PS: Happy Almost Square Dog Friday :-)

      Delete
  7. You dogs are so adorable. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those baguette toys are so cute! So funny thehamish and Watson want the same one even though there are two :-) And that baguette got destroyed really good! They are so funny and adorable :-)

    Oh, the video is hysterical! Such cute dog :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so cute. I knew they wouldn't last long but I had to get them.
      Plus Watson loves bread. And some times when I have bread I save him a very small piece.
      So this toy was a good one to find.

      Delete
  9. Good to see them back on form. May it continue.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gayle, you really need to create a "Square Dog Approved" button for these toy reviews!

    Happy to see them back in action!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Z French baguette is funny but not gud. Waldie smart. Tarjay has bad toys. Pinky needs 10 out of 10.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I know but sometimes you just have to buy a baguette

      Delete
  12. The French baguettes are the cutest dog toys ever. Delightful pictures, Hamish looks especially happy in the last picture with his big smile!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope your boys are feeling better now. They still LOOK cute as all get-out, and I'm beginning to think no stuffed toy is a match for the two of them. (But they sure seem to have fun while they beat the stuffing out of it, anyway!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I must say they always look gud !
      And every time I got to the vets the techs always say how happy they are to see Scotties. Harley anyone has them anymore and they are such great dogs.
      Just the other day I was in the car with both dogs when a Lady parked next to us and stopped to see the "such beautiful dogs " she was so happy. When son walks them he get stopped all the time from people who want to pet them.

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. Thank You but our aim is to keep them "even"
      le sigh

      Delete
    2. Meanwhile, they do look like they're having fun!

      Delete
  15. so funny how they always chew them open! lol yert! i thought they were potatoes!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete